TIMELINES FOR PROJECTS
Gold Level Media
Monday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM MST
Tuesday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM MST
Wednesday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM MST
Thursday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM MST
Friday 8:30AM – 5:30 PM MST
Phone # (866)340-3595
Mail: 3101 N Central Ave
Phoenix AZ 85012 Suite 850
*Please note we are closed major holidays. No walk-ins allowed to the office unless the meeting was accepted by a client manager.
Please note all website projects are estimated business days till completion. Day One starts from when all information has been submitted to Gold Level Media web department. Logos, URL, Hosting and ETC…
- 1 Page Lead Capture website estimate time till completion 7-10 Business days.
- 3-5 Pages Website estimate till completion 14-20 Business Days
- Custom Website estimate 21-28 Business days
Once the Logo questionnaire has been filled out and submitted to our designer, the estimated time of concept completion will be 3-5 Business days
After logo approval, client will receive all high quality vector files (PDF, AI, PNG, JPG)
If an order was submitted passed 1:00 PM the order will get started till the next business day.
Please allow 3-5 Business days till your order gets shipped out + Add extra 2-3 Business Days for shipping.
If there is an issue with your order you must report the problem within 5 business days after the delivery date. Please contact us and a representative will assist. If you do not contact us within that time frame we will assume that your job was correct at the time of receipt.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer’s expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to Gold Level Print due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For a product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, the authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, die lines, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. Gold Level Print does not make any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 150 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Gold Level Print does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time-sensitive materials.